Lovability Natural Condoms
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This set features 3 ultra-thin, lubricated male Buttercup Condoms™, each in its own easy-open, always-right-side-up, no-tear (and recyclable) wrapper. And to keep your natural latex vegan condoms protected and you proudly prepared, you’ll also receive a discreet-but-chic, reusable Lovability tin.
These premium ultra-thin (0.060-0.065mm) male latex condoms come in easy-open, recyclable “buttercup” wrappers and are always right-side-up. Condoms are electronically triple tested for safety and are FDA 510(k) approved. Condoms are Vegan (i.e., no casein) and made with 100% natural latex and smooth silicone lubrication. No fragrances, dyes, gluten, parabens, spermicides, detectable nitrosamines or other harmful chemicals. Fresh and odor-free. Fits penis sizes M-L (7.4” / 190mm in length, 2.2” / 56 mm in width).
- FDA 510(k) Approved indicates the product is safe and effective.
- Condoms are Vegan (i.e., no casein).
- Made with all natural rubber latex, tapped fresh (80.17%).
- No fragrances, dyes, gluten, parabens, spermicides, detectable nitrosamines or other harmful chemicals.
- Eco-friendly secondary packaging made with 100% recycled paper and is recyclable.
- Polypropylene “buttercup” wrappers are recyclable (foil / label is not).
- Aluminum tin is reusable and recyclable in metal recycling.
- The condoms themselves are technically biodegradable but have a long decomposition timeline (like all latex condoms).
- Women owned and women led business.
All natural rubber latex tapped fresh (80.17%). Silicone oil, a hypo-allergenic, long-lasting lubricant of the highest grade (18.12%). Corn starch & magnesium carbonate powder (1.71%), a natural material taken from corn kernels and inorganic material. Corn starch helps keep the latex from sticking to itself and make it easier to unroll, and the magnesium carbonate improves the tensile strength of the natural-latex rubber.
Lovability's natural latex condoms are an eco-conscious upgrade from regular condoms made with plastics and harsh chemicals.
Recyclable polypropylene “buttercup” wrappers and are always right-side-up and stored in an aluminum tin. Eco-friendly secondary packaging made with 100% recycled paper.
Used condoms should be sent to the landfill. The polypropylene cups are recyclable in plastic recycling, (foil / label is not). Packaging made with 100% recycled paper and is recyclable. Aluminum tin is reusable and recyclable in metal recycling.