Friendsheep Eco Kitty Cave | Orange Crush
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cats love Friendsheep Eco Kitty Caves! The organic wool provides them with a comfortable, natural thermal insulation, and a safe and soothing environment. Organic wool caves are naturally insulating and will keep your kitties warm in the winter, and cool in the summer! A bonus tin of organic catnip is also included.
Friendsheep Eco Kitty Caves are handmade with Organic New Zealand wool, which has natural antibacterial properties, helping your cats and kittens keep clean. Caves are extra large, at 20" - enough for the mightiest kitty, or the most numerous litter! They are also easy to clean, just use soap and water. Your Eco Kitty Cave comes in a beautiful signature organic cotton drawstring Friendsheep bag, handmade and hand-printed in Nepal. A bonus tin of USDA organic catnip is also included. The perfect gift ready zen pack for your furry friend!
- Leaping Bunny Certified. An internationally recognized cruelty-free certification, which requires that companies pledge to end animal testing at all stages of product development. Even the supply chain must be checked for animal testing right down to the ingredient manufacturer level. Companies must recommit yearly and be open to third-party audits.
- New Zealand Ethical Wool. Friendsheep wool comes from sheep humanely treated and sheared. Their organic wool is sourced from a small consortium of family owned farms in New Zealand where sheep are ethically treated and no chemicals, hormones or pesticides are ever used. New Zealand farmers operate under a range of regulations that ensure very high standards of environmental protection, sustainability, animal welfare and social responsibility. New Zealand's climate is mild and sheep graze free-range in open pasture all year round. There is no flystrike, and mulesing is not practiced. Livestock exportation from New Zealand is prohibited, and this prevents the practice of horror trips on cargo ships around the world.
- German Safety Product Safety Act Compliant. Certified azo-free, lead-free.
- Sapling Level Partner with Eden Reforestation Projects a nonprofit organization that works in developing countries to rebuild natural landscapes destroyed by deforestation. Eden works directly with villages and communities suffering from extreme poverty resulting from the deforestation and destruction of the land that sustains them. Friendsheep plants one tree with every purchase of their products. Thanks to their partnership, they have planted over 225,000 trees!
- CarbonFund Partners. Friendsheep offsets every delivery and every shipment throughout their supply chain.
- USDA Certified Organic. Catnip is certified to have grown on soil without the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, including three years prior to harvest.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. Donates one percent of profits to environmental groups.
- Handmade for fair wages by Nepalese women artisans with 100% cruelty free New Zealand wool and colored with azo-free eco-friendly dyes.
- Hand felted with just warm water and vegetable soap and then sun dried.
- No toxic dyes or fragrances added.
- When external packaging is required, Friendsheep uses 100% tree free Lokta paper bags. They exclusively use post-consumer 100% recyclable and 100% compostable packing materials. Packaging and shipping are completely plastic free.
100% premium organic New Zealand wool to the core. Dyes are colorfast and never bleed! They are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act. Packed in a beautiful organic and unbleached cotton drawstring Friendsheep bag. Always fair trade, always handmade and hand-stamped in Nepal.
Kitty Caves from Friendsheep are a reusable zero waste alternative to cat caves made with synthetic fibers.
Packaged in a cotton bag that is reusable, compostable, and recyclable in textile recycling.
Product and bag are compostable! They are also recyclable in textile recycling.