Georganics Mouthwash Tablets | English Peppermint
Georganics Mouthwash Tablets are zero-waste, natural tablets that dissolve in water and help keep your mouth healthy and clean.
You love the minty-fresh feeling of using mouthwash. But conventional mouthwash is usually made with artificial colors and flavors and harsh ingredients like alcohol. And it comes in plastic bottles that add up fast — especially if you have overzealous pourers in the house.
Georganics Mouthwash Tablets give you natural, zero-waste cleaning power. They’re made with simple ingredients you can pronounce. Organic food-grade essential oils give you that clean, minty sensation without the painful stinging or chemical aftertaste. And since they’re premeasured in convenient tablets, you know exactly how long a jar will last.
Georganics Mouthwash Tablets help you maintain fresh breath and a bright smile. They’re a stylish, waste-free addition to your bathroom — so you can easily care for your mouth and the planet.
- Dissolve 1 tablet in 20ml of water
- Gargle for at least 30 seconds
- Spit out without rinsing
- Certified B Corp. This company meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Leaping Bunny Certified. An internationally recognized cruelty-free certification, which requires that companies pledge to end animal testing at all stages of product development. Even the supply chain must be checked for animal testing right down to the ingredient manufacturer level. Companies must recommit yearly and be open to third-party audits.
- Vegan Society Certified. The Vegan Society was founded in the United Kingdom and is the oldest vegan society in the world. Their mark certifies that a product is free from animal ingredients.
- Vegetarian Society Approved. This trademark accreditation involves independent ingredient and production method checking by experts at the Vegetarian Society. Any product displaying the mark is free from any ingredient resulting from slaughter, only free-range eggs can be used, no cross-contamination occurred during production, GMO-free, and absolutely no animal testing.
- Certified Natural and Organic by The Soil Association. A charity that digs deeper to transform the way we eat, farm and care for our natural world. The Soil Association COSMOS Certification is independent and rigorous, reviewing the entire manufacturing process including sourcing of ingredients, formulation procedures and premises, as well as packaging and impact.
- Georganics is a Living Wage Employer accredited by the the Living Wage Foundation, an organization in the United Kingdom that recognizes employers who pay workers fairly. Every year the LWF releases a publication with a Living Wage figure and accredit employers who pay the wage.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. Donates one percent of profits to environmental groups.
- Vegan – Cruelty Free – No Fluoride – SLS Free – Glycerin Free – Organic Ingredients.
- Tablets are compostable if not used. Glass jars and aluminum lids are recyclable. Paper box is printed with vegetable ink and can be composted or recycled.
Glass Bottle^, Aluminium Lid^, Paper Label*, Cardboard Box^*, Vegetable Ink*. ^Widely Recyclable, *Compostable.