Green Fairy Incense
Your senses will delight with this Absinthe incense featuring the unmistakable aroma of star anise. Drink in the sweet, luxurious scent of black licorice. Use this incense when you feel the call of the unknown. Embrace mystery while you commune with the universe. Pairs perfectly with art, music, healing, and magic.
Aroma Profile: Star Anise
Associations: Spirit / The Ether / Everywhere & Nowhere / Throat & Crown Chakras
Zodiac: Pisces, Sagittarius, Virgo
Made from plants, not plastics.
Unlike most incense blends, these incense sticks contain only pure essential oils. There are no synthetic petroleum-based fragrances to fill your home with airborne phthalates and parabens. Those endocrine disruptors can damage our body's natural hormone levels, causing all sorts of short- and long-term issues. Yuck!
Try this incense from Sea Witch Botanicals. A good choice for body, mind, and soul.
- Certified B Corp. This company meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Certified Vegan. Certified by the Vegan Awareness Foundation. The most trusted and best-recognized vegan logo in North America and certifies products that do not contain animal products or by-products and that have not been tested on animals.
- Certified Towards Zero Waste. These companies show a dedication to a declining trend in the use of landfill-destined consumables. They choose to recycle, compost, and reuse ingredients, packaging, and waste.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. Donates one percent of profits to environmental groups.
- Non-GMO – No Phthalates – No Parabens – No Petroleum – No Synthetic Fragrances.
- Ingredient list is approved by the Environmental Working Group's database, which ensures safe, non-toxic formulas.
- Ingredients are meticulously sourced and include All-Natural, Vegan, Fair Trade, and RSPO Certified Palm Oil.
- Renewable energy alternatives are purchased to offset 100% of electricity usage.
- Donates to charities like Conservation Northwest, RE Sources, Planned Parenthood, NAACP, Earthjustice and the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in order to promote awareness, research, and protection of the environment from harmful chemicals in our waterways.
- A Woman-Owned Business.