Oxygen Brightener | A Bleach AlternativeRegular price $13.99
Give your laundry a boost with this people-and-planet-friendly bleach alternative Oxygen Brightener. This color-safe laundry boosting oxygen brightener works great as an addition to your laundry routine, or anywhere in your home, you need a little extra kick. Try it on your favorite coffee and tea mugs to cut through any buildup!
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- The Oxygen Brightener is designed to kill microbes, so it's not a good choice for those using a septic tank.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Each item is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and MADE SAFE Certified.