Sherpa Wash Cloths
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These oh-so-soft Sherpa Wipes are made of organic Egyptian cotton and are gentle enough for everyday use on your baby's skin. A versatile, all purpose reusable wash cloth gentle on baby and the planet. A 12 Set Value Pack.
These Sherpa Wash Cloths are ultra soft and gentle for your baby's skin. A multifunctional cloth, perfect for the bath or shower, removing makeup, and cleaning or dusting around the house. The whole family will want to use them! Soft and eco-friendly, these wash cloths were made in a Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals.
- Measures flat 6”X 8” before washing.
- Expands when wet.
- Under the Nile does not pre-wash out fabrics and does not use any shrinking agents which would harm the natural organic process.
- Please allow a shrink rate of 6% for all garments and products after laundering.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified Cotton. The leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent third-party certification of the entire textile supply chain. This means assessing everything from the chemical inputs being used to the ethical treatment of workers. Under the Nile took the lead and was the first baby clothing company in the USA to become GOTS certified.
- Cotton Egypt Association Accredited Gold Seal. The Cotton Egypt Association, as part of a renewed drive to increase product sustainability and improve conditions for the Egyptian Cotton™ supply chain workers, has announced a partnership with United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) under the framework of “The Egyptian Cotton™ Project” to cooperate on the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) pilot launch for the first time in Egypt. The Gold Seal indicates high quality Egyptian cotton with extra long fibers, making it uniquely soft, durable and premium quality.
- Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Fair trade is a global movement and a call for action to promote prosperity while protecting the planet. This movement is made up of a diverse network of companies, producers, consumers, advocates, and organizations. The seal indicates a product was made according to rigorous social, environmental, and economic standards including safe working conditions, environmental protection, building sustainable livelihoods, and earning additional money in order to empower and uplift communities.
- All of the cotton used at Under the Nile is not just Organic – it’s Biodynamic. There are no imported fertilizers. Instead, compost comes from trees and livestock and the livestock feed is grown on the farm. Soil fertility within biodynamic farms is delivered through nutrient rich humus created from integrating livestock and rotating crops. Pesticides are not required for biodynamic farms as its biologically diverse habitat encourages predator prey relationships. The humus in the soil is also naturally resistant to insects and disease. Biodynamic is farm focused, and requires the entire farm to be certified.
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton. Cotton is certiﬁed by the National Organic Program (NOP), which is strictly regulated by the USDA. The farm that grows this cotton adheres to ﬁrm standards at soil and water quality, as well as wetland, woodland and wildlife conservation. Synthetic fertilizers and genetic engineering are strictly prohibited.
Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton and certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
An eco-friendly replacement for disposable wipes, paper towels, and synthetic sponges.
Comes wrapped in a cotton ribbon with a paper label.
Cotton is compostable and can be recycled. You might also keep this toy as a wonderful "Hand-Me-Down". Nothing goes to waste and nothing goes in the garbage!