Teething Ring | Grey With Stripes
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Teething Ring is a lovely combination of a teething toy and a cuddle blanket. It is the perfect comfort toy for your baby. This product is Fair Trade and comes in a super soft cotton solid grey on one side and grey and white stripes on the other.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your wooden teething baby toy for the best results
- DO NOT PUT WOODEN RING IN WASHING MACHINE
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
This Teething Ring is made with natural beechwood from a family-owned company in Austria. The wood is sanded to the smoothest degree and the surface is free of cracks, making this toy completely safe for your baby. The blanket material is made with ultra soft, premium organic Egyptian cotton, making it a sublime cuddle toy. The breathable blanket material features a buttonhole opening on the end to easily remove the wood ring before washing. A soft and eco-friendly toy that has been lovingly crafted in a Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals. Comes in a grey super soft cotton solid grey on one side and grey and white stripes on the other. Measures 13" tall.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified Cotton. The leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent third-party certification of the entire textile supply chain. This means assessing everything from the chemical inputs being used to the ethical treatment of workers. Under the Nile took the lead and was the first baby clothing company in the USA to become GOTS certified.
- Cotton Egypt Association Accredited Gold Seal. The Cotton Egypt Association, as part of a renewed drive to increase product sustainability and improve conditions for the Egyptian Cotton™ supply chain workers, has announced a partnership with United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) under the framework of “The Egyptian Cotton™ Project” to cooperate on the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) pilot launch for the first time in Egypt. The Gold Seal indicates high quality Egyptian cotton with extra long fibers, making it uniquely soft, durable and premium quality.
- Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Fair trade is a global movement and a call for action to promote prosperity while protecting the planet. This movement is made up of a diverse network of companies, producers, consumers, advocates, and organizations. The seal indicates a product was made according to rigorous social, environmental, and economic standards including safe working conditions, environmental protection, building sustainable livelihoods, and earning additional money in order to empower and uplift communities.
- All of the cotton used at Under the Nile is not just Organic – it’s Biodynamic. There are no imported fertilizers. Instead, compost comes from trees and livestock and the livestock feed is grown on the farm. Soil fertility within biodynamic farms is delivered through nutrient rich humus created from integrating livestock and rotating crops. Pesticides are not required for biodynamic farms as its biologically diverse habitat encourages predator prey relationships. The humus in the soil is also naturally resistant to insects and disease. Biodynamic is farm focused, and requires the entire farm to be certified.
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton. Cotton is certiﬁed by the National Organic Program (NOP), which is strictly regulated by the USDA. The farm that grows this cotton adheres to ﬁrm standards at soil and water quality, as well as wetland, woodland and wildlife conservation. Synthetic fertilizers and genetic engineering are strictly prohibited.
The Ring is made with natural beechwood and undergoes a EN71 European and ASTM testing. The blanket material is made with ultra soft, premium organic Egyptian cotton.
An alternative to plastic pacifiers and plush stuffed animals, which are generally full of petroleum-based stuffing and synthetic fur that sheds microplastics.
Comes with a recyclable paper label.
Cotton and wood are compostable and can be recycled. You might also keep this toy as a wonderful "Hand-Me-Down". Nothing goes to waste and nothing goes in the garbage!