Meliora Laundry Powder | Lavender
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Meliora Laundry Powder is a powerful non toxic eco friendly laundry detergent. Available in a plastic free container or in bulk refill bags. Each holds up to 128 HE (64 Standard) Loads. All Meliora laundry detergents are free of harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, and brighteners. There are no fragrance blends that contain undisclosed ingredients.
Instructions for use:
Add Laundry Powder directly to the washer with clothes.
- For HE Washers, use 1/2 scoop (1/2 tablespoon).
- For Standard Washers, use 1 scoop (1 tablespoon).
Each item is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and MADE SAFE Certified.Laundry Powder comes with a reusable METAL scoop! Or you can order a Refill with no scoop.
This laundry soap is low-sudsing, so it works well in HE machines. Use only 1/2 scoop - or 1/2 Tablespoon - per load in a HE machine. For Standard Washers, use 1 scoop (1 tablespoon). Toss the Laundry Powder directly in with the clothes. Skip the dispensing drawer - trust us, it'll dissolve just fine. 100% Plastic-Free. Dye-Free. Preservative-Free. Palm-Oil Free. Cruelty-Free. Synthetic Fragrance-Free. Net Wt. 35 oz. Available as a Canister with a Scoop or as a Refill.
- Certified B Corp. This company meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Certified MADE SAFE. The Made Safe seal signifies that products and ingredients are nontoxic. It is a comprehensive human health and ecosystem-focused certification. They screen ingredients against their Ingredient Database of known harmful chemicals, which is made up of thousands of chemicals found on scientifically authoritative lists from organizations and agencies around the world. Products have been thoroughly evaluated for toxicity to aquatic life, persistence in the environment, and effects on the human body. Ultimately, products with this seal are made with safe ingredients.
- Leaping Bunny Certified. An internationally recognized cruelty-free certification, which requires that companies pledge to end animal testing at all stages of product development. Even the supply chain must be checked for animal testing right down to the ingredient manufacturer level. Companies must recommit yearly and be open to third-party audits.
- Certified Woman-Owned Business. Certified by Women's Business Enterprise National Council. A leading non-profit organization dedicated to helping women-owned businesses thrive.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. Donates one percent of profits to environmental groups.
- Free of dyes, preservatives, brighteners, SLS, and synthetic fragrances,
- Biodegradable – Vegan – Cruelty-Free – Toxin Free – Palm Oil Free.
Full Ingredient List [LAVENDER]: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavender) Oil
A verified nontoxic replacement for detergents that are usually packaged in plastic with harsh chemical ingredients.
Might come in a Cardboard/Steel canister. Also sometimes available in a paper-based container. Both options are simple to recycle or reuse.
100% biodegradable ingredients! Cardboard/Steel and paper-based canisters are easy to recycle or reuse. When the refill bag is empty, just tear off the tin tie to recycle in metal recycling, then recycle or compost the empty paper bag!