Bamboo Straw Cleaning Brush
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These natural coconut fiber brushes are a simple and effective way to clean your bamboo straws after each use. The 100% organic natural bristles are made from reclaimed coconuts, with the fibers woven onto a sturdy steel handle in order to provide a vigorous clean to the inside of a straw.
Clean your reusable straws with this all-natural straw brush! Dimensions: Length: 20cm (8 inches) Width: 0.8cm (0.3 inches) Phthalate, BPA, Latex, PVC, and Nitrosamine free. Wash with soap and warm water.
- These Bamboo Straws are produced by Jungle Straws, a socially responsible company that manufactures and supplies SGS certified, food safe bamboo straws and eco-friendly products that promote sustainable living. Since the beginning, Jungle Straws has worked to support, educate, and inspire individuals and businesses of all kinds to make the switch to reusable and zero waste alternatives in order to reduce the devastating effects that single-use plastic pollution is having on our planet. They oversee all aspects of the manufacturing and supply chain operations in person, including the source of the raw materials in Vietnam and work to build ethical relationships with the artisans with whom they work alongside.
- Jungle Straws proudly challenges modern production techniques that place too much emphasis on profit at the expense of people and our environment. Their values in eco-sustainability are not just about how cheaply a product can be manufactured. Instead, it is of great importance that their bamboo straws are sourced responsibly, using natural and organic materials. This limits waste throughout the entire production process, and helps to support local communities in rural areas. Their farms and workshops use sustainable bamboo and natural materials, grown responsibly in Vietnam. During the harvest and production phase, no chemicals are used. Their bamboo is cultivated organically, without the need for any harmful fertilizers or pesticides, and so growing it doesn’t contribute to any unwelcome elements entering ground-water.
- Why use bamboo? Not only does it look and feel great, but it is 100% sustainable, fully biodegradable, and can be harvested in as little as 3-5 years. Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen into our atmosphere and absorbs more carbon dioxide when compared to other plants. Jungle Straws reusable alternatives and zero waste swaps help reduce the heart-breaking and saddening use of plastic and single use plastic items, which are contributing to the demise of wildlife and ocean habitats all around the world. These bamboo straws have been independently tested in order to comply with The European Framework Regulation (EC) 1935 / 2004 and hold the associated SGS certifications for food contact materials.
- EU Regulation 1935/2004 covers all food contact materials and articles which are intended to come into contact with food. The regulation ensures that food contact materials do not threaten human health, or change the composition, odor, or taste of the food product.
- SGS Certified. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS inspects, tests, certifies, and verifies that products comply with global standards and local regulations and covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
100% organic natural bristles are made from reclaimed coconuts. Fibers are woven onto a sturdy steel handle.
These coconut brushes are a handmade, fair trade and more eco-friendly alternative to standard nylon bristled brushes..
This product is package free.
Remove coconut bristles for compost. Recycle the metal handle with metal recycling.