Andrée Jardin Heritage Ash Wood Body Brush
The ash wood body brush reflects the true art of French living. Inspired by vintage toiletries, it will cleanse your body in style. Perfect for an invigorating scrub before or during a shower or bath. This brush will bring you all the care your skin needs.
You can use it underwater or on dry skin (dry brushing), with or without body lotion, or for body massages and body scrubs. Your skin will feel softer and smoother. This brush is also excellent for blood circulation. Handmade in France. Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, and brooms... Promising simplicity, quality, and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made, and beautiful.
- Andrée Jardin designs natural, long-lasting household accessories and carries on the century-old traditions of the brush industry. In addition to making household cleaning tools more beautiful and sophisticated, Andrée Jardin hopes to help promote French craftsmanship.
- Brosserie Julio (manufacturer of the Andrée Jardin brand) carries the label EPV (Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant). This is a French government award, given to companies demonstrating excellent craftsmanship and industrial know-how.
- The handcrafted wood, both beech and heat-treated ash, are locally sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- The bristles are made of natural materials—animal hair or plant fibers.
- Andrée Jardin's production methods, in small batches, remain artisanal even today. The company is convinced this is the best way to fight against low quality disposable products and systems.
- By buying Andrée Jardin products, you give a real meaning to your purchases and say no to today’s trends of waste, gadget products and broken promises.