Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Natural Table Brush and Dustpan Set
The Crumb Tray Set (Table Pan and Brush) will stylishly and effortlessly let you sweep away crumbs from the dining table or help you with little mishaps in the office. The Hand Brush and Metal Pan set comes in a nice cardboard box—a fun, chic, and useful gift for any person. Expertly produced in France by skilled artisans using century-old traditions, the brush features a beechwood handle and bristles crafted from a mix of horsehair and Tampico plant fibers, 100% natural. A small grey metal pan accompanies the compact brush. Delivered in a designer box as an essential table crumb collector. Thanks to the collaboration between Andrée Jardin and the Nantes designers Mr. and Mrs. Clynk, it is a necessity in kitchens and dining rooms alike.
15 cm x 12.5 cm x 2.5 cm // 5.9" height x 5.15" width x 1.2" depth.
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, and brooms... Promising simplicity, quality, and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made, and beautiful.
The brush is accompanied by a handmade grey metal pan.
15 cm x 12,5 cm x 2,5 cm // 5.9" height x 5.15" width x 1.2" depth
- Andrée Jardin designs natural, long-lasting household accessories and carries on the century-old traditions of the brush industry. In addition to making household cleaning tools more beautiful and sophisticated, Andrée Jardin hopes to help promote French craftsmanship.
- Brosserie Julio (manufacturer of the Andrée Jardin brand) carries the label EPV (Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant). This is a French government award, given to companies demonstrating excellent craftsmanship and industrial know-how.
- The handcrafted wood, both beech and heat-treated ash, are locally sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- The bristles are made of natural materials—animal hair or plant fibers.
- Andrée Jardin's production methods, in small batches, remain artisanal even today. The company is convinced this is the best way to fight against low quality disposable products and systems.
- By buying Andrée Jardin products, you give a real meaning to your purchases and say no to today’s trends of waste, gadget products and broken promises.
The brush is accompanied by a handmade powder-coated steel pan.
The metal pan can be recycled with metal recycling.
Cardboard box is recyclable.