Andrée Jardin Tradition Black Sheet Metal Dustpan
The Tradition Black Sheet Metal Dustpan was made to last. Features a genuine French beechwood handle. Steel pan is protected with black epoxy paint. Handmade in France, like vintage dustpans of yesteryear. Andrée Jardin has selected the best raw materials to create durable and efficient products, but always with a certain elegance. With its beautiful classic design and braided fabric loop, you can hang this dustpan on display near your broom or brush without having to hide it in your cupboard.
Pairs with the beechwood handled brush (sold separately).
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, and brooms... Promising simplicity, quality, and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made, and beautiful.
- Andrée Jardin designs natural, long-lasting household accessories and carries on the century-old traditions of the brush industry. In addition to making household cleaning tools more beautiful and sophisticated, Andrée Jardin hopes to help promote French craftsmanship.
- Brosserie Julio (manufacturer of the Andrée Jardin brand) carries the label EPV (Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant). This is a French government award, given to companies demonstrating excellent craftsmanship and industrial know-how.
- The handcrafted wood, both beech and heat-treated ash, are locally sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Andrée Jardin's production methods, in small batches, remain artisanal even today. The company is convinced this is the best way to fight against low quality disposable products and systems.
- By buying Andrée Jardin products, you give a real meaning to your purchases and say no to today’s trends of waste, gadget products and broken promises.