Bunny Lovey - Blue Stripe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A perfect cuddling and teething toy for your baby. Lovingly made and stuffed with 100% certified organic Egyptian cotton and Fair Trade.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your lovey bunny blanket for the best results.
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
A sweet little bunny friend for your baby, with knotted "hands" and "feet" to make it easy for Baby to hold. The Bunny Lovey is oh-so-soft and breathable, making it a safe and gentle lovey for your baby. This soft and eco-friendly organic cotton toy has been lovingly crafted in a Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals and is made and stuffed with 100% GOTS certified organic Egyptian Cotton. Measures 10" tall.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified Cotton. The leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent third-party certification of the entire textile supply chain. This means assessing everything from the chemical inputs being used to the ethical treatment of workers. Under the Nile took the lead and was the first baby clothing company in the USA to become GOTS certified.
- Cotton Egypt Association Accredited Gold Seal. The Cotton Egypt Association, as part of a renewed drive to increase product sustainability and improve conditions for the Egyptian Cotton™ supply chain workers, has announced a partnership with United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) under the framework of “The Egyptian Cotton™ Project” to cooperate on the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) pilot launch for the first time in Egypt. The Gold Seal indicates high quality Egyptian cotton with extra long fibers, making it uniquely soft, durable and premium quality.
- Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Fair trade is a global movement and a call for action to promote prosperity while protecting the planet. This movement is made up of a diverse network of companies, producers, consumers, advocates, and organizations. The seal indicates a product was made according to rigorous social, environmental, and economic standards including safe working conditions, environmental protection, building sustainable livelihoods, and earning additional money in order to empower and uplift communities.
- All of the cotton used at Under the Nile is not just Organic – it’s Biodynamic. There are no imported fertilizers. Instead, compost comes from trees and livestock and the livestock feed is grown on the farm. Soil fertility within biodynamic farms is delivered through nutrient rich humus created from integrating livestock and rotating crops. Pesticides are not required for biodynamic farms as its biologically diverse habitat encourages predator prey relationships. The humus in the soil is also naturally resistant to insects and disease. Biodynamic is farm focused, and requires the entire farm to be certified.
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton. Cotton is certiﬁed by the National Organic Program (NOP), which is strictly regulated by the USDA. The farm that grows this cotton adheres to ﬁrm standards at soil and water quality, as well as wetland, woodland and wildlife conservation. Synthetic fertilizers and genetic engineering are strictly prohibited.
Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton and certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
A replacement for plush stuffed animals, which are generally full of petroleum-based stuffing and synthetic fur that sheds microplastics.
Comes with a recyclable cardboard hangtag.
Cotton is compostable and can be recycled. You might also keep this toy as a wonderful "Hand-Me-Down". Nothing goes to waste and nothing goes in the garbage!