Papr Cosmetics Deodorant | The Deep
The Deep deodorant scent includes the subtle combination of Salty Seagrass, Jasmine, Lemon, and Sweet Plumeria. Feel as fresh as the sea breeze with alluring exotic tropical floral scents. You'll love the way you feel and smell!
PAPR deodorants are entirely plastic-free and designed to be safer and healthier for our bodies. They're made with natural ingredients and dermatologically tested. Baking Soda keeps you fresh. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter feeling smooth. Instead of artificial fragrances, all their unique scents are made from cold-pressed essential oils. PAPR is certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA. They never use aluminum, parabens, silicone, sulfates, or artificial fragrance.
The PAPR Cosmetics Brand is fully inspired by paper, which is light, versatile and functional. Their products are fully recyclable and biodegradable. For every tree used, PAPR plants a new one. They aim to use the best possible ingredients with the least impact on our planet and you!
Dermatologically tested but contains baking soda, which can be irritating to some people. If you have sensitive skin, be sure to test a small area of your skin before applying it to your whole armpit. For External Use Only.
- Peta Cruelty Free and Vegan Certified. Peta's Cruelty Free certification verifies that a company does not conduct, commission, or pay for any tests on animals for ingredients, formulations, or finished products anywhere in the world. They also pledge not to do so in the future. The Vegan certification ensures that no animal ingredients are used. The rabbit logo on all of ATTITUDE's personal care and household products proves that they're cruelty-free and vegan. They believe pampering ourselves should never mean punishing another living being. The PETA Beauty Without Bunnies certification shows that their products were not tested on animals and that they're free from animal-based ingredients.
- The push-up tube packaging is 100% FSC certified paper. The Forest Stewardship Council works to prevent deforestation and endorses products from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- The push-up tube packaging is garden compostable, biodegradable and recyclable.
- Free of aluminum, parabens, silicone, sulfates, and artificial fragrance.
- All PAPR products are certified climate neutral and produced with solar power.
- For every tree used, PAPR plants a new one.
The paper tube will fully decompose within 12 months. Cut it into pieces and make these pieces wet for faster decomposition. If you don’t have access to compost of any kind, you can also stick the empty tube in a patch of dirt, because it’s completely biodegradable. It can also go into your paper recycling if it’s not oil stained.