Raw Elements Face + Body SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion Tin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Protect the ocean and the beauty of your skin with this reef safe sunscreen packaged in a recyclable aluminum tin. This plastic free and biodegradable reef safe and ocean friendly sunscreen has UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection. It’s gentle on your skin and on coral reefs. Eco friendly and comfortable enough to wear every day. Made from certified all natural, sustainably sourced ingredients and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and extracts, it continuously shields your skin while outdoors. Very water resistant, long lasting and perfect for all skin types.
Creamy and easy to apply, this gentle moisturizing sunscreen is perfect for kids and adults.
- SPF 30+
- Broad spectrum protection
- Reef safe
- A Cruelty-Free product
- Safe for all ages
- Never runs or stings eyes
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Soy, gluten and nut free
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure, Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours, Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Member of the Safe Sunscreen Council. Emerging scientific studies indicate that ingredients found in many chemical sunscreens may cause damage to humans and the environment. The Safe Sunscreen Council is a coalition of companies with a shared mission to study this issue, raise awareness within the skin care industry and consumers and support the development and adoption of safer ingredients for people and planet.
- NPA Certified Natural. All of Raw Elements USA sunscreens are independently certified natural by The Natural Products Association. Each ingredient is thoroughly vetted and analyzed from cultivation and process to meet their strict criteria. In addition, the sunscreens manufacturing process are vetted to meet NPA criteria. Non GMO Project Verified. Many skin care products contain genetically modified ingredients. This is primarily through large scale agriculture practices. Non-GMO Project offers North America’s third-party verification and labeling for non-GMO food and personal care products. Ensuring that all of our products are Non GMO is critically important to Raw Elements.
- Leaping Bunny Certified. An internationally recognized cruelty-free certification, which requires that companies pledge to end animal testing at all stages of product development. Even the supply chain must be checked for animal testing right down to the ingredient manufacturer level. Companies must recommit yearly and be open to third-party audits.
- Non Nano Zinc Oxide Verified. Raw Elements Zinc Oxide is documented Non Nano from their supplier. In addition to this, Raw Elements USA has their finished sunscreen product independently lab laser tested. This independent testing verifies that their sunscreens have cut off at 250 nanometers, certifying their sunscreen as having only Non Nano Zinc Oxide present.
- EWG Top Rated Sunscreen. Every year The Environmental Working Group rates sunscreens for safety and efficacy in their annual Sunscreen Report. For over 10 years Raw Elements USA has achieved the highest rankings. In addition, Raw Elements USA is a founding brand to EWG’s Sun Safety Campaign.
- Reef Safe & Ocean-Friendly Sunscreen. As pioneers of this movement in sunscreens, Raw Elements USA follows the scientific guidance of Dr. Craig Downs and Haereticus Environmental Laboratory. They do not use any of the chemical sunscreen UV filters, preservatives or fragrances or nano particles that are known to harm corals and marine life. They utilize only Non Nano Zinc Oxide as our active ingredient, which demonstrates no effect to coral and marine life.
- World Reef Day Founding Brand. Through their commitment to sustainability, Raw Elements USA founded World Reef Day on June 1st, 2019. WRD now lives on June 1st each year on the International Calendar as the day of designation for The World to come together and activate change for the health of our coral reefs globally. Using reef safe/friendly sunscreen is one key action we can all takes as individuals to make a difference. From The USA. Many of the Raw Elements sunscreen ingredients are cultivated domestically as well as globally. The same is true for different packing components. All of their skin care finished products are formulated, mixed, filled and packaged here in the USA.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. Donates one percent of profits to environmental groups. Raw Elements USA is a 1% For The Planet business member because part of their mission is to create products that are not only safe for humans but for our planet. They care deeply about our environment, especially our oceans. Through their partnership, they donate 1% of their annual sales to nonprofits who are working to preserve and protect nature’s most precious resources.
- A Chemical Free Sunscreen and does not contain Oxybenzone or Octinoxate.
- A Cruelty-Free Product.
- 100% Plastic Free!
- A Reef & River Safe Sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Sunlfower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Inactive Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Black Tea), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Organic Hemp Seed Oil), Cera Flava (Organic Beeswax), Coffea Arabica Seed Extract (Organic Coffee Bean), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil), Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Natural Mango Butter), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Natural Rosemary), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Tocopherol * USDA Certified Organic ** Certified Natural
This is an environmentally friendly and reef safe alternative to harmful chemical-based sunscreens packaged in plastic.
Aluminum metal tin can be infinitely recycled or reused.
Biodegradable product in an aluminum metal tin that can be infinitely recycled or reused.