Vegan Lip Balm
IT'S THE BALM WITH THE BUNNY!
VEGAN LIP BALM TIN
This cruelty-free, animal-free lip balm comes in a plastic-free sustainable tin, featuring candelilla wax in place of beeswax, providing a silky smooth application that is 100% plant-derived! This naturally scented lip balm features fair trade organic cocoa butter and fair trade organic coconut oil, giving your lips the delight of a coconut chocolate bar, without the calories. High amounts of linoleic and oleic acids teem from our organic avocado oil, allowing your lips to stay hydrated naturally, unlike petroleum-based lip products which can lead to long-term dry lips and leave you literally “addicted” to the product.
Anyone can use this unisex lip balm! Cruelty-free lip balms should be a part of everyone's personal care routine. Since we are petroleum-free, you don't have to worry about interrupting your body's natural ability to moisturize, nor worry about the potential of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) from manufacturers looking to save a few bucks. The recyclable tins used are a great alternative to single-use plastics, and can be reused in any number of creative ways. By purchasing this Vegan Lip Balm, you are making a statement that you are an environmental steward who believes in doing good for people and improved self-care. This lip balm contains 11g+ and comes in a reusable tin. This product is a must-have for every purse, pocket, and laptop bag.
- Certified B Corp. This company meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Certified Vegan. Certified by the Vegan Awareness Foundation. The most trusted and best-recognized vegan logo in North America and certifies products that do not contain animal products or by-products and that have not been tested on animals.
- Certified Towards Zero Waste. These companies show a dedication to a declining trend in the use of landfill-destined consumables. They choose to recycle, compost, and reuse ingredients, packaging, and waste.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. Donates one percent of profits to environmental groups.
- Non-GMO – No Phthalates – No Parabens – No Petroleum – No Synthetic Fragrances.
- Ingredient list is approved by the Environmental Working Group's database, which ensures safe, non-toxic formulas.
- Ingredients are meticulously sourced and include All-Natural, Vegan, Fair Trade, and RSPO Certified Palm Oil.
- Renewable energy alternatives are purchased to offset 100% of electricity usage.
- Donates to charities like Conservation Northwest, RE Sources, Planned Parenthood, NAACP, Earthjustice and the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in order to promote awareness, research, and protection of the environment from harmful chemicals in our waterways.
- A Woman-Owned Business.